Friday, December 5, 2008

I finally got time to do some pics...


Silly Linky

Some Thanksgiving pics with the fam...

He is one crazy drooler!





Crazy, now that the twins dyed their hair you can totally tell we look like sisters! (not that we didn't before, but a bunch now)








This was our first time in a few weeks just me and Linc got to stay home and hang out. It was really fun. He's getting to be such a silly guy. I sure do love him!




His new favorite thing is crawling behind the couch and playing peek-a-boo.

Oh and I just had to put my beautiful flowers on! I was at work one night while Mikey was in Alaska and all the sudden flowers came to the front desk. What a little stinker! It totally made my night.






6 comments:

Unknown said...

LIncoln is getting so stinkin big, I can't wait to see them all play together at Christmas. Only about two more weeks. YAY!

Bradley, DeAnna, Donovan, and Chamae said...

I love the pictures and video. He is so cute. Donovan only wishes he could crawl behind our couch.

heidijogoody said...

Lincoln looks like he has so much personality, cute little guy.

Nicole said...

Cute! I love baby squeals! And you have such a sweet husband! Any good jobs up there for Mechanical Engineers?

Annica said...

I was hoping that you would have a picture of me and Dan together. I don't think anyone has one! And, about the snap shirts, I have NO IDEA where to get any. I couldn't find any either.... Good Luck!

Lara Phister said...

Oh! Thanksgiving looks like you guys had fun, sorry I missed it. Okay, I didn't know Tenille is pregnant also...I'm totally out of the loop. Hopefully we'll see you at the Christmas party, you're coming aren't you?