Saturday, May 15, 2010

Oh man I love these kids!!! (and I love you too sweetie!)

Hi Daddy! We miss you so!


Wow time flies! I don't even remember what we've been doing its been so long! I've been busy with kids 24/7 while Mike has been working just about 24/7 as well. He's been on so many jobs and at the shop till way late. Poor guy, but he is very good at his stressful job. We are proud of you. And I've actually been super happy being home with the kiddos so much. This one day thing is wonderful at work! Of course you know I'm usually a stress ball, but I'm getting much better:) (My family probably wouldn't agree, but I am!) I think Mike and I are just trading personalities:)

The kids and I went to Utah last weekend for Tyrel's Eagle Ct of Honor. We are proud of him, good job Ty! I went to Ty's soccer game while I was there and Mike just all the sudden showed up! He wasn't planning on coming because he was on a job, but he surprised us! For not sleeping for 24 hours and coming he is a pretty cool guy. I was so happy to see you sweetie! And thanks for my Mother's Day gift! He got me some pajamas and "pajama jeans." I had to send them back because they sent the wrong size, but I'm so excited to wear them! I hate wearing jeans! If I could wear pjs everywhere I so would. These are stretchy/cottony jeans, perfect!

I took the kids to a CDC Discovery Day. Linc had a blast! There were SO many people everywhere and way stressful, but he loved it.




We are watching Koban for a week! Tenille is bringing him Monday and we get to have him till Sunday. They came out here a couple weeks ago so Kob could hang out with us and kind of get to know the place. He is so stinkin cute and we are super excited to have him!


Tenille went in the toy room to check on Linc. When she walked in he was on the changing table, looked at her and said, "No Daddy...no Daddy." (I am Daddy) The little stinker got into the bag balm and smeared it on the wall.

Such a happy girl. Head strong for sure, but happy:)







This crazy boy

Can't wait to see you soon Mikey Mike; I'll give the kiddos a big night time smooch for you!!

1 comments:

heidijogoody said...

It will be fun to see you guys at the reunion! Yes we are going