Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Yes we are alive!!:)

Wow I kept thinking I would write things down as soon as life slowed down but it just never did. I'm not even sure I can remember everything. We went to the Goodman Family Reunion in Albion, ID over Memorial weekend. It was super fun and we all had a good time playing on the awesome bikes, that I don't think Mike got off ever! :) We played games and just hung out. It was fun to spend time with Mike too, which is rare always so it was nice to not have him on the phone 19/7! (Maybe not quite every minute of the day, but pretty close!) I just super bummed we took zero pictures while there:(

On our way home from that Tyrel called and wanted to come stay with us for a week so we went to my parents and waited for them to come home from their camping trip and took him along with us. It was so super nice to have him stay with us! He mowed our lawn, first time, no wait, only time this season. He watched the kids while I went to work and was just fun to have in the house. You are very welcome to come back Ty!

Me and the kids went to Anna's bridal shower and dropped Ty off. It was fun to see extended family and hang out there for the day. Once again, no pics! I'm slacking. We are very excited for Anna's upcoming wedding and I think Mike will actually get to be there!

Youth conference for the youth here is finally over! It was a multi-stake one held in Rock Springs. I had to find rides for the extra 44 kids suppossed to stay with families in our ward as well as our own. It was crazy! I went to quite a bit of the conference and drove kids there and back usually getting home till after midnight each night. Boring I know, but just so happy its over and that the kids had a good time:) I still love my calling and my girls, thats all that matters. Now I just need to survive Girls Camp!

I'll have to do another post very soon to write about these stinkin cute kids we've got! Its way too late now to continue:)

Quoi's first blueberry experience



Yesterday was terrible with Lincoln. He got a canker sore on the side of his cheek and would scream (a very good one) every time he took a bite of something. Even swallowing water. He hardly ate anything the whole day. He would let us hold him for minutes on end which is very rare. I was so teary eyed yesterday:( It seems like such a simple thing, but it was most definitely not.

We made a trip to Walmart yesterday so on the way home we got food and brought it into Daddy's shop to eat with him (Of course minus Linc eating) The kid's loved seeing him during the day.

He knows almost all his colors now and had fun drawing them on the white board.

Quoi girl sucking on some yucky keys

By the end of the night yesterday, Mike finally got him to eat rice baby cereal and he loved it, weird. When he decided he was done he fed it to Sequoia. It was so stinkin cute! These two are so dang cute with each other.



One of Sequoia's million different smiles, but one of my favorite:)

She is finally in a big girl carseat and wanted to play in the old one. (Ignore the paint the little turds have had so much fun ripping off the closet)

Sweet girl...

Playing in the playroom

Some silly videos of Sequoia... Mike and I were looking back at a bunch of Lincoln's old videos and pics at this age and I realized I have hardly any of her. So here you go Sis:)



3 comments:

heidijogoody said...

lots of fun cute pictures. and the videos are cute too.

Scott, Kara, Paul, Brad and Andee said...

Love the blueberry face! Linc has such beautiful eyes, look out girls! Sorry about the canker sore, I feel his pain, poor little guy.

McKell said...

Raquel your kids are ADORABLE! I love that I can see what you guys are up to!