Thursday, December 30, 2010

Anniversary and Christmas Party

Mike and I had a wonderful anniversary on the 16th. My parents were so kind to watch the kids while we stayed a night at the Hampton. Loved it! We are close enough to walk to dinner and the midnight movie of Tron. It was cold but I got to snuggle next to my sweetie, totally worth it. We also had some delicious sushi with lemon slices on top. In love. A perfect night. Thank you darling:)

The kids and I got to go to the Phister Phamily Christmas party. It was fun to hang out with the fam and see all the cute kids running around.

Quoi eating, a disaster as usual.

Me and Rachael

She loved Koban's ball.

Cute little man Kob

This is the best picture I could get of Lincoln. Seriously this boy would not hold still! I was going crazy trying to keep up with him. The word we always get from other people about him is "busy," and yes he is. Nonstop. He didn't even fall asleep on the drive home! But we sure love that boy!

These two were so stinkin cute! Grady would chase her everywhere. She loved it:)

They are the cutest little besties ever. I love how well they get along. We love them so much. Yep, definitely want a million more:)

1 comments:

heidijogoody said...

happy anniversary to you guys!