Monday, June 13, 2011

Something of everything

These are all very random. I just had a bunch of pictures on my phone camera and needed to delete them for more space (which will explain the super blurry pics!)

Love this kid!

Quoi just getting the car started and ready to go.

Kashlyn's awesome hair...

These two girls have the cutest love/hate relationship going on. They get along so well one minute, then the next they are jumping on each other and screaming. Girls:)

I took Sequoia in to Franki's class (one of my yw) for Toddler Day.

She had so much fun being the center of attention.

And got to go fishing:)

It freaks me out when they shut the door all the way, but this is their favorite hiding place. Under the kitchen table.


Extra pics of Annie's house "body painting"

They all love their Grandpa!


These two are so darling together. We're so happy Quoi has an older brother who loves her and is always taking care of her.

Ring around the Rosie with Inara:)

And they all fall down...

2 comments:

heidijogoody said...

Lots of cute pictures! Kids are as darling as ever

Annica said...

Cute kiddos! I am happy I will get to see you guys this weekend!