Friday, November 29, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving Fun in the Garage:)

Since we get to spend so much time with our grandparents at home, we decided to spend the holidays with our other grandparents. They just finished redoing their garage. So since it was so nice and pretty, that's where we had our Thanksgiving feast. Sadly because of Black Friday, Mike stayed home so he could be at the store Friday morning and help with chaos. We were sad to leave him behind, but the store needed him more. Maybe next year!
Grandpa got a pinata! Woot woot!
Even Mommy got a turn!
Awe... they would be so cute with a little girl.
Me and Kiki woke up bright and early and did some Black Friday shopping! Wahoo! So much fun with my baby sister. And best of all, Grandma was willing to stay home and be with my munchkins. Thank you so much! Anna and Cory met up with us a bit later. I think I only like Black Friday as long as I'm with my sisters. Bring it on next year girls!

We took off after a little nap I got in. The ride home was NOT my favorite, but we made it safe!

0 comments: