Monday, February 17, 2014

Kiki and Tanner

Kiki and Tanner came to visit us on Valentine's night. It was so much fun to have them in our home. The kids were a little bummed they didn't bring Ranger;) I was a bit more calm since the last time we had visitors (sorry Anna!). We went and saw The Lego Movie! It was opening weekend and I didn't even think about getting the tickets before, so we ended up sitting literally in the front row. It was worth it! I love that movie. It was so cute! The kids had a great time.

Kimi and I crafted for a bit after shopping forever at Wood Creations. Then they took the oldest two hiking while I enjoyed some peace and quiet at home with a napping Aurora. We all had fun!

They left Sunday morning, but before they left we played an awesome game of Ripple with the kids. It was a lot of fun. Thanks for coming you two. We miss you already!

0 comments: