Sunday, September 14, 2014

Daniel and Annica Visit

I never get tired of sleeping baby pictures! And it's probably the time I love them the absolute most!
I took the kids to Aunt Patty's for swimming lessons. Daddy ended up staying home with Auri. She was all ready to go swimming and was super sad, so of course her loving Daddy let her have her own little pool party in the front yard. She loves Daddy so much:)

Finding all kinds of cool hiding places at the store...

Mike called me one random morning and asked me if he could take Aurora with him to Vegas to take a load of crafts down. "Mister Goodman, you bet!" I got her all packed up and ready to go on her date. This girl was seriously giddy. Her Daddy is her favorite person in the world (mine too, he's one amazing guy, especially after taking the littlest one on an extended date!).

Daniel, Annica and the kids came down for the weekend! It was a lot of fun to have them with us. We went to the Main St splash park and the kids were in love. Daniel even had a lot of fun playing with the kids. I had a craft class to teach and Annica got to come to it and craft! I hope she had fun:)  We also got to go out and shop while Daniel watched the kids big kids; he got to go play some disc golf earlier so it was a great deal. Mikey had to work all day Saturday, but we got to watch Thor 2 together and hang out. I love having visitors! :)
Beautiful Baby Charlie!
Max had a blast playing with his cousins.
I got to witness a car crash during my craft class that night. Annica had left within 5 minutes of the crash. I had one lady left and we were tying up the ribbons when it happened. The poor 16 yr old boy was in shock. I was choked up and so sad for him. Everyone was safe, but dang it makes me so nervous knowing one day my babies will be driving their own car! I will never be ready.

The cousins having a little dance party while the parents were out.

0 comments: