Thursday, August 6, 2015

Feeding the Ducks

~While Mike was home with the kids one day, he sent me a picture of Aurora. She just fell asleep on the floor while watching TV. Seriously never happens to our kids! So darling.
~I watched my friend's kids (Candice Chandler) while she was packed her house to move. We got to watch the baby as well! Aurora was so happy to hold him. She is a baby lover!
~Baby Hallee is here!! Great job Anna. She came in a couple hours. We are going up this weekend to go hold her for the first time. We are so dang excited! I love my nieces and nephews:)
~The kids and I randomly stopped by the Sullivan Soccer Park to eat our lunch and see the ducks. The kids had a blast. They got about 20 pieces of trash out of the pond. We are going to have to keep coming back. This is the same pond where Lincoln caught his first fish. 
~Auri had a little friend (Zoee) over while her mom was also packing to move. They are so cute together. Aurora is definitely the leader/boss with friends. Sheesh. 
~Mike is becoming quite the craft designer! He created this cute little Cinderella shoe. He did such a good job. Dang, he really does have it all! ;)

0 comments: