Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Hubby Tag

1) Where did you meet? In St G at my cousin's house

2) How long till you got married? a yr and a half

3) How long have you been married? 2 yrs minus a month

4) Your favorite feature of his? His beady little eyes! ;)

5) Your favorite quality of his? VERY patient

6) Does he have a nickname for you? Mikey

7) His favorite food? He'll eat anything, but steak is fav

8) What is his favorite sport to watch? Soccer!

9) When was your first kiss? First time "hanging out" just us two:)

10) Whats your favorite thing to do as a couple? my fav things are read book and watch tv together (yep, I'm boring!)

11) Do you have kids? A crazy little man Linc, who is 10 months today

12) Does he have a hidden talent? I hear from his old roommates his an excellent cook, but I haven't seen much of it yet.

13) How old is he? 28

14) Who said I love you first? Me, of course, Thanksgiving night

15) What do you admire most about him? He loves his family and works very hard for us

16) What is his favorite type of music? Rock/alternative, pretty much anything but country

17) Do you think he will read this? Yes:)

18) 3 people I tag: Toni, Annie, Lindsay

0 comments: