Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween

Linc and his cute little puppy costume (thanks Grandma P!)

(these two are Linc trying on his costume when the Phisters came to visit)


For Halloween, Linc and I went to the "trunk or treat" at the stake center. I would swear almost every kid in GR was there; there were so many people! I brought some candy but am lame and didn't dress up the trunk, so we went and bummed a trunk with Marlene. It was much funner with them. I seriously was out of candy within the first 5 minutes. Oh and before I know it, Linc had a caramel kiss in his mouth. He'd sucked all the chocolate out and was just sucking on the wrapper. Twice! I guess it was Halloween. We got to see a few friends and there costumes, then headed back home. Once we were settled and ready, we got 5 different sets of trick or treaters. (I saved some candy before we left just in case). Anyways, it was fun to play with Linc and dress him up. Bonnie came over later and we watched GG (surprise, surprise!)

This is my friend Jen and her little boy Dallin. I loved their costumes!! (No I did not dress up, boring Mom!)

So once again, Mike is on another long job. They had to go out middle of nowhere California, like 17 hr drive. He left Wed night. They finished the job last night, so he should be home Tuesday evening and I can't wait! K, it's getting kind of old being a single mom. I had the worst day at church yesterday. Lincoln would not hold still. He didn't cry or anything, he's just really loud and all over the place. Yes, I have a boy. I'm just going crazy without Mike. One of the young women even asked me after church if she could take him for a while for me today. She said I looked like I needed it. That was sweet. After his long nap after church, I cooled off and was better, but geesh! Bad day!

Lincoln is now just a ball of energy these days! He's been driving me crazy with this little whine he has through out the day. I finally looked in his mouth again and seriously 6 teeth on the top look like they are about to come out. They were all puffy and swollen. Poor baby:( I guess I'll have to be a lot more patient with him now that I see the reason. This kid is awesome though. I hope we have more boys just like him. Our bad day with him is somebody else's good day, I just need to remember that at the moment.

He's my little man! Loves his noodles just like his mommy

:)

Linc playing in the jumper while Mom is getting us ready to leave for the morning.

He loves being in the middle of the kitchen! It's the perfect place while I'm running around trying not to be late every morning.


Lincoln crawling up the stairs; we are still practicing the going down part. I love those fat little thighs! I'm trying to beef this kid up!


Linc and Daddy playing


He was so funny that day! He was laughing a lot harder, of course, before I whipped out the camera. He just makes me laugh:)

I'm so happy that Mike will be home soon! It will be perfect timing. I work Wed and we are planning on leaving for St G either Wed evening or Thur morning. Can't wait! We need a break. Wish we could go to Mesquite, but no time this trip. I need a message!! Mike, I love you and am so excited to see you!

6 comments:

heidijogoody said...

linc looks cute in his puppy costume

Toni said...

K, I seriously wish I would have known about trunk or treat because they didn't do it here this year! I so would have gone up there and done it! Lincoln looked so cute as a dog!

Cottam Family said...

Quel, I'm going through the exact same thing with Brecken right now. Seriously everything you said made me laugh because I was so close to freaking out last Sunday because Brecken was uncontrolable. Anyway I love ya and can't wait to see ya guys this week!

Annica said...

I love Linc! I know this is going to sound a little wierd, but he looks like a little man. His costume is adorable! I also really liked the cruella and dalmation costume! Very clever! Anyway, I hope you have a good trip to St George!

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see everyone at Christmas. Every blog I read just makes me more and more anxious. Rough days are stressful, but at least they usually only last a day. :)

Nicole said...

Awe, he looks so cute in his costume. I love the video of the stairs. He sounds like a dog. It's so cute.
BTW, I got the shirt from Hot Topic a couple years ago.