Saturday, April 18, 2009

Annual Videogame Marathon

It has been 2 very tiring weeks, but fun. Me and Linc finally got home from everything yesterday and get to be home for a least a week, yeah! So we went and played in St G with everyone, then got home about 2:30am last Friday. I worked Fri day and the grave on Sat. I felt so bad leaving to go to work that night because about an hour after I left Rachel and Tyrel arrived at the house. It's that time again for the annual videogame marathon with Mike and Ty. I'm so happy Rachel got to come spend a few days out here with us, too.

We hung out on Sunday evening and watched movies, then Mon, Rachel and I went to a day spa in Rock Springs for a massage. It was wonderful! We all hung out the rest of the night then Linc and I took Rachel to the airport in SLC the next day. I loved having her around, she is such a sweet girl! Oh, so as we were pulling into the airport and deciding where to turn in to, Lincoln threw up everywhere! Yesterday's food too. Poor kid looked down at his hands covered in it and started freaking out. That is the third time in the past couple months he's puked like that while we are traveling. We ended up pulling into a parking garage and she helped me clean him and the car up before her flight. I was so grateful!

We stopped by Sizzler to see Tenille on the way to Grandma's after the airport so Linc could chill for a bit, then headed for Ogden. I had an OB apt Wed, which she is still a she and doing great. Aunt Tammy watched Linc at my Nana's while I was there. Kim and I went shopping after that. Thursday I went back to the Sizz in Bountiful and bought 50 steaks from Tenille. Yummy!! Ty and Mike have really been wanting some. That night my Grandma Letham came! It was so fun to see her and for her to see Linc.

Anyways, blah blah blah. We did a whole bunch of stuff while we were down there and it was fun, but like I said, I'm SO happy to be home. I want to get the kid's room painted and get all ready for our little girl. I work tonight and then Wed of next week. Not too bad:)

5 comments:

Cottam Family said...

You are such a busy busy woman and I thought I was the busy! Love ya!

McKenzie's said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
McKenzie's said...

That is the most unique name for your child to be. I love it! Congrats! What's your due date?

Lindsay Cutler said...

RAQUEL!!! I love the name you guys picked! She will be beautiful! How did you guys choose the name? That seems to be like a huge task... my kids will be the babies that are like nameless for weeks. haha You sound like you are doing great! i miss you! hope all is well!

Tosha G said...

you are one busy person, I don't know how you do it. Sounds like things are going great.