Sunday, February 7, 2010

Silly kid

So just a few silly stories...

Last night after we finished eating I left the room to start the bath and Mike was on the couch and the kids were still in their highchairs. Mike told me to come over and we saw Lincoln playing peek-a-boo with Sequoia! It was the cutest thing ever; I have never heard her laugh so hard. He would look away for a while then hurry and look at her and she would just bust. Love these kids! I couldn't get a video, the camera was behind them and I didn't want to ruin the moment.

Tonight Mike was going crazy looking for his phone that was on vibrate. He swore he set it on the counter but it was nowhere to be found. We'd looking for about 15 min and no luck. Lincoln wanted a drink of my milk so I put him on my lap and let him have a drink. All the sudden he started vibrating!! He had taken Mikey's phone and put it down his footy zip up pjs and had been walking around with it all over. What a nut face!!

I was at Shilayna's when her in-laws showed up. Her father-in-law was kind of playing with Linc and talking to him. After a couple minutes he looked at Shilayna and kind of whispered, "Now, is this a boy or a girl?" Haha! I could have died laughing! I'm not sure I was supposed to hear, but I did and I loved it! I love Lincoln's hair, it's getting so long. At least he's a boy and people assume he's a girl; girls are pretty:)

4 comments:

Annica said...

That's so cute! I wish I could have seen it!!!

Bradley, DeAnna, Donovan, and Chamae said...

I always find my phone in Donovan's room or some random place he dropped it. Silly kids. I'm glad he likes to play with his sister, that is so cute! PS-Lincoln definitely is a pretty little boy!!

heidijogoody said...

those are cute stories. And I agree Lincoln is a pretty thing... so very good looking.

Scott, Kara, Paul, Brad and Andee said...

Hahaha! So cute! It is always a surprise what kids will do and come up with. We got the "is it a boy or a girl" last night twice with Brad. Too funny!