Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Lincoln


Dear Daddy,

You are my favorite person in the world and I stand at
the
door and cry when you leave.
I can sign some of my favorite words, but don't watch me or I wont.
I am saying it right, "Day-ya!"
I love my little sister, she is my best friend.
I love to watch shows, especially Baby Einstein.
I don't like to watch cartoons.
I only like to drink water and milk.
I love fruit snacks!
I like to go play at my babysitter Mindi's
house, she is nice.

I need a lot of sleep so I can play and have fun
(Mommy likes that).

I sleep with Bunny and Monkey every night,
sometimes Kitty can sleep with us too.
I have fun playing in the nursery at church.
I don't go pee pee in the potty, but I like to sit on it and flush it.
I can't decide what position I like to sleep in at night, so I try them all every night.
I love it when you cuddle with me at night; I like to pat your hair.
I love my binky and need it everywhere I go.
I don't like it when Mommy sings to me, do you??

Linky

2 comments:

heidijogoody said...

Cute I love this.

Crowther Clan said...

So cute!! What a sweet big brother he is.