Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Happy Easter Conference!

Its so nice to have all the babies sleeping all at once so I can sit down and write a bit (watching Nara too). We have had a fun couple of weeks! The weekend before last Mike was planning on leaving for a job, so me and the kids packed up and spent a day and a half at Gma & Gpa Phister's. It was fun to see everyone and get to play. We got to see Koban and play with him a bit. He is such a cutie and getting so big! And speaking of Koban, I'm so excited Tenille and Jon are getting married in August!! Yeah! We also got to go on a walk Sunday afternoon before we left. That was pretty nice to get out with everyone and be together. Linc loved the ducks! Of course as we were leaving to come back home, Mike was just leaving for his job. Bummer! But at least it was fun to hang out with the fam.


So right after I was getting Sequoia into her carseat so we could go to the Dr, I walked into the kitchen and see rice all over. I didn't have time to clean it up so we left. We pulled in the driveway, I took a sleeping baby out of her carseat and upstairs. I walk back downstairs and see this...

...a whole box of Cocoa Puffs dumped out all over. Lincoln!!!

I took Quoi to the Dr for her 9 month check up. She is one tiny little girl:)
Weight: 16lb 10oz (5%)
Height: 26in (10%)
Head:17in
She is doing great! Although this past week she spiked a fever for about 3 days, it got up to 103.5. She had no other symptoms, so teething??? The joys of the baby world!! She did get a weird rash after the fever went away. Weird. Oh well, what do ya do!? But anyways, the kids are doing great! It is so fun to hear new words come out of Lincoln's mouth! Good job buddy!

Quoia, Linc and Xander, a cute little one I've been watching a bit lately. Linc is actually super good with "babies" in the house. It makes me happy!

So yes I've had my camera forever but I'm just learning some new features it has. My fried had a cute pic of her kids in black and white with one color in it. I loved it and wished mine could do it to. Well, after going home and playing with it, lo and behold! It does. So be prepared for lots more!


Quoia just eating some yummy food being a good girl.

For Easter Annie and Morgan made it over and we got to spend some time with them and the boys. We had fun eating yummy home-made Cafe Rio style food all day long, pizza, and lots of junk food! We listened to as much of General Conference as we could with kiddos running all over the place. My favorite part of the whole weekend was Mikey and Morgan put up a fence on the side of the house to close it off, yah!!! (I have big plans for the yard this summer, lets just hope we get to them!) I was so happy! Thank you boys. It was nice to sit and chat with Annie and just relax. Although I was on-call all weekend and had to go in twice, but besides that, it was a great weekend. And I just love conference! It makes me so happy and so motivated to go out and be NICE, esp to the little ones. Good times:)

The boys having a blast with their Easter Egg Hunt.


Cute little Damon

Lincoln with his beloved Easter eggs. Seriously this boy plays with them year round.

Mike should be leaving on a job tomorrow or Friday, we'll miss him! But it seriously has been so much fun to have him around. I don't know what I'd do with my Monopoly Deal partner:) We are starting to have a semi-normal life now. And as soon as they hire the students at work, I get to officially go down to one day a week, I super excited!

Mommy and Quoi had some fun while the others slept...

Mommy and Quoi time

Can't flip it, arg!

She is starting to love her binky more and more. I love binky babies!!


This is why she never has bows in any pictures of her!

5 comments:

Annica said...

Sequoia is such a cutie! It was fun to hang out with you guys for a while!!

Cottam Family said...

I don't know how you do it with 2 kids, I think it would be hard to do but you make it look easy! Good job!

Unknown said...

Your kids are getting so big and so cute! They do look a lot alike. That is so exciting you get to work one day a week pretty soon:)

heidijogoody said...

Ok it is totally not fair that your 9 month old is smaller then my 5 month old! She is just a darling little thing.

Scott, Kara, Paul, Brad and Andee said...

What darling kids! I love coco puffs too! Sweet trick on the camera, I will have to see if mine can do that too.