Saturday, March 20, 2010

Lesson learned...

I learned 2 things today:

Number 1, Know where this little man is at all times...

His little potty was full of yummy toilet water. At least he knows what goes in a potty.

Yeah p.s... as soon as this shot was taken, Bottoms Up!! Linc drank it! (I'm still laughing)

Number 2, Do not, I repeat, Do not turn the vacuum on (or even let her see it for that matter) with Quoi in the same household.

I seriously hadn't even turned it on yet and this is what I had. It took her a quite a while to calm down from this one. We definitely have some sensies!

Days without Daddy... (another side note, Linc said Dad-ee today, granted I'm still Dad-ee and Mike is Mom-ee but progress none the less!)

5 comments:

Toni said...

Oh my gosh, that picture of Sequoia is too funny! I love it. Carter is opposite. If he's crying I just turn the vacuum on and instant quiet! Maybe I should leave on at bed time!

Tosha G said...

Kelsie was the same way with the vacuum. Must be a girl thing. Drew could care less about the vacuum when he was that age. Too cute

Kari said...

I can't believe he drank the potty water! Sick! Silly kid. And your poor little cutie afraid of the vacuum. So funny! I have Emett on film crawling away from it as fast as he could the second I turned it on!

heidijogoody said...

That picture of Sequoia is great! the girls have never been scared of the vacuum but if I don't sit and smile at Carter while I vaccum he looks just as Sequoia does :)

Cottam Family said...

You guys have cute kids! You are a good mom to laugh about your kid drinking toilet water, I probably would have freaked! I hope you guys are doing good, miss ya.