Sunday, July 18, 2010

All about us:)

Hi to my Grandmas and Grandpas!
We just wanted to let you know what we like since we don't get to see you often...

I love Toy Story, The Iron Giant, The Little Mermaid, WALLE, Little Einsteins, Baby Einsteins, Dora, Sid the Science Kid, Peter Pan, Jungle Book, Pinnochio, A Bug's Life....EVERYTHING!
"Show" is my favorite word
I like to sit on my potty, esp when Sissy sits by me, but I don't like to go pee or poo poo in it.
Mommy is always telling me to "stop," "no," or "get down." I don't know why, oh well!
When Mommy tells me something I don't want to hear I just "Sshhh!" her and point my finger at her. I don't think she likes it though.
If "Sshhh" doesn't work I just tell her, "NO!"
I like to learn new things and Mom says I can't hold still; I don't really like to; I want to see everything.
I want to watch a "show" all the time. I dream shows... I even say it in my sleep (seriously!)
I finally know who "Mommy" and "Daddy" are! I still get confused sometimes, but they are so happy I know their names:)
I can open the doors and go outside whenever I want!! (until Mommy catches me)
I always say "pweese" and "shank" and "ok" (such a polite boy!)
I love my baby "Koee" (Sequoia) and my best friend "Dora" (Inara)
I can talk!!!
I like to sleep a lot.
I like to throw things away for Mommy and Daddy.
I love going to church so I can go to nursery and play.
I can finally say my own name!
I love you "Papas" and "Grandmas"!!!

Linc ("Yink")
*
*
I can walk all over the place!
I love to climb up on everything I can.
I love stuffed animals and baby dolls, but I esp like cars and trucks.
I like to gel my hair up with my left over food everytime I eat because I'm so cute with it.
I love to pee pee in the potty (over 30 times by now) and I went poo poo on the potty twice. Mom is so happy when I do.
I like it when my Mommy is home all the time to play with me.
I love my big brother!
I like food food food, but not mushy baby food, yucky!
I can say "toe, Mom, Dad, thank you, hi, bye, ball, hello, pop, hat, uh-oh, bink, shoes"
I LOVE to play in the sand and the dirt!!!
I like to play in the backyard and go on walks.
I like to nap and go to bedtime.
I don't really like to watch shows.
I like to play in my toy room.
I like to eat crayons, they're so good.
I can do anything my brother can do!
I love my blankies and my binkies!!
Mom says I'm a beauiful princess...
Quoi Quoi

2 comments:

heidijogoody said...

I love that you do this. This is so cute and you weren't kidding when you said that Sequoia would potty train faster then Lincoln that is so crazy that she is already doing so good with that and being so young.

Kari said...

oh man your camp skit looks awesome!! I love all the outfits! I bet the girls were just dying!!