Friday, July 16, 2010

Grandma Susan and Toy Story 3

So life is good:) Only 2 more weeks until I'm DONE with work! Still mixed emotions, but the closer it gets the more super excited I'm getting! There is so much to do at home I'm sure I wont miss working at all. And with Mike's crazy schedule I think it will be good for the kiddos to have some normalcy. My first week I'm done is the first week of potty training for the both of them! Fun. I'm sure Quoi will get it much faster than Linc, but why not try with him? He is definitely his father's son, on his own time. I love them both!

While I was at girls camp, Grandma Susan came to stay with the little ones. They had a blast with her! Thanks so much for coming to be with them. We hardly see anyone now that we can't ever leave with Mike's job so it was good to have her come up. They played a lot and loved being outside. I'm not much of an "outdoors lover" so the kids loved it with her here.

He loved pushing Quoi's little dolly around the house:)

They are just the best of friends!

Grandma and Linc; they loved the lay under the console table and stare at the fish forever, cute!

And so did cute little girl

Grandma got her a darling pink horse for her birthday





Outside playing with Grandma...

...and having a pizza picnic.



Oh man, this girl loves her dirt! We STILL haven't got the sandbox I was getting for her birthday! Walmart is sold out and I'm so sad! So maybe when we make it to Utah we'll have to get one. Isn't it so fun living out in the middle of nowhere and you can't just get whatever you want???!!

Of course by the time I got home from camp, Mike had just left on a job so I didn't get to see him for a couple more days, bummer! But it was fun to hang out with Susan and the kids and have a good relaxing time:)

Linc and I finally saw Toy Story 3! It was so nice to just be with my little man and have a "date" with him. He was still a bit crazy but as soon as the movie started he was great! He didn't run away from the seat till it was over! I was surprised. I sure love my Lincoln:)

I love this pic, she is darling!

The cute twinner buddies

Decked out in the Toy Stoy attire!

Such a sweet boy:)

Mommy/Linky Date Night



Such a big girl (Its super short!)


She is such a cute walker! She's been walking for a bit but I just haven't gotten a video yet, rude Mommy! Linc had like 10, but she is the 2nd child so thats what they get, right?:)

2 comments:

heidijogoody said...

Lots of cute pictures of the kids.. gotta love Grandmas for coming to stay while we do our yw duties!

Kimberlee Phister Adams said...

AWW!!! I miss them soo much!! Why do you have to live so far away??