Monday, August 16, 2010

The First Park Visit of the Summer

"Just Like Mike"

He is totally his Daddy (which ps Linc now calls his daddy "Mike"!! We are working on it.) They are so similar in their personalities. I need to be very patient with the both of them. (And I'm working on that too!) Sequoia is all the way Daddy's Girl! I love it! When he walks in the door she goes crazy and makes silly giggles and just loves on him. Hopefully one day when can all just see him a little more often.

Stupid camera! But he's still super cute:)


Middle of August right? Yep! Just taking the kids to the park for the first time this year. Of course, not a big fan of these death traps for children but I gave in. They had a blast. And yes, all Linc wanted to do was go down the creepy high slide with 10 foot drop-offs on all sides. I can only take so much tension. Ah!!


The cutest little besties ever!!! They love to hold hands everywhere we go now. Its precious. (Though he has walked her into a couple of door frames, she still loves him!)


We had a super fun sleepover with the girls at Sandy's house. We played lots of games and ate lots of junk food and chatted forever. I love my girls! The pics aren't the best, what girl wants their pic taken without makeup??





Oh and what do you know, I had the kiddos with me too! Always and forever crazy little ones!



"Buzz, are you ok??"
I love it! Lincoln's is getting an imagination! His toys just started talking to each other. Mike, you had to see this! Good luck on the job now!

7 comments:

heidijogoody said...

I love that they hold eachothers hands wherever they go.. that is just so cute.

Scott, Kara, Paul, Brad and Andee said...

What a sweet picture of them holding hands! We have the calling Dad and Mom by our first names too, its fun!

Kari said...

You are too funny calling parks "death traps"! So stinkin' cute of the kids holding hands. I can't wait for Mia to be a little older for her and Emett to do that!
So funny Linc making his toys talk!
You looked so cute at the Hawaiin wedding! And I love the blue and black colors of the other one. Your fam looks so cute all dressed up and matching!

Christy said...

haha death traps for kids- and the creepy high slide! You are too funny! Your kids are adorable! Glad to see you guys are having fun, you should stop by some time you guys are in utah next!

Adam and Hilary said...

Oh precious. They are best buds holding hands. Tender. Love ya and miss ya Raquel!

Heidi said...

Cute that they hold each others hands. I can't believe how big your kids are getting, time flies!! When will you be in Utah next???

One Happy Heart Family said...

LOL your too cute!! Death traps!! I agree, the one up by Weber high now that slide is insane!! Like 100 feet tall :-) Your kiddos are so stinking adoarable! I hope the hand holding lovey stage stays!!! Trust me it's not fun having a fighting duo. Wow Tenille looks so georgous in her wedding dress!! I was thinking the other day your parents are all most childless crazy!!!

Well your a great mom and doing a fantastic job. I find it so funny we are so much alike. Always alone at family things. It's so hard, feel like a single parents sometimes. Freakin men and thier jobs!!!