Sunday, September 26, 2010

"Happy!! sad..."

We miss you Daddy! (I think that phrase is in almost every post???) But it's true every time:) I want you to be able to see the kids for a bit while you're gone.

For a little while we did have a "normal" life and Mike was home quite a bit, but now its back to the old days it seems. He had to leave for 2 jobs back to back in Eastern Wyo so I'm thinking home by next weekend?? Hope so darling!

This Sunday was actually a pretty good day. It seems Sundays (which is so sad) are the worst days for us when Mike is gone. These two think church is visiting the circus. Lincoln only escaped from me twice today, he actually laid down by me for like 15 min reading a book. That's a record!!! Sequoia decided to find a new squeal in sacrament meeting. Its super loud and girly. Anyways, not too bad of a day. I got to go to most of young womens and about 2 minutes of Sunday School. 3 more months couldn't come faster! Watch, as soon as she turns 18 months I'll be released from my calling and put in the nursery:)

Lincoln wanted to play with my flowers. When I went to check on him for nap time this is what I found. What a sweet boy:)

Our Precious Girl

Our Crazy Girl!

Grandma Phister will be so happy. She does "muscles" very well:)

He was laughing so hard he couldn't do it

Mike, this is for you today of your little babes...

Her hair was done so cute today but we took it out after nap, so now its back to the usual crazy. And don't you just love her rockin 80's outfit?!

I'm so happy she likes baby dolls now, finally!

Mom and her sweet boy:)

And her babes... Tried to get one of me and Quoi but she was not having that. Linc held still great because Mulan was right in front of him.

So my new favorite hobby... sewing! I love it! Toni gave me a rag quilt for Quoi when she was born and I loved it. So I thought of this blanket to make for the young women for their birthdays this year. We embroidered the values on some patches. I want to make me one! I still haven't frayed this one yet but I'm working on it. Its my third one!



"Happy!!! sad..."

Seriously, this kid makes me laugh so hard!! I love it! We were affraid by the time we got this on video he wouldn't do it anymore, no worries!

3 comments:

Annica said...

I love making rag quilts. I haven't done one in a while though. I was thinking about making on for the baby. We'll see.

Kimberlee Phister Adams said...

They are SOOO cute!!! :-) I can't wait to play with you guys this weekend! Last big exam on Wednesday so I'll be fun to be around!! I bet their excited to see their Favorite Aunt Kiki!! :-)

heidijogoody said...

What a cute video.. the kids are getting so big