Friday, October 21, 2011

Sequoia

Our Girl:


This is the new cool and frequent thing Sequoia loves to do. I walked in her room and she said, "Hey Mom! I'm just driving my car!" with her hands up driving the wheel. Other days its a boat, airplane or whatever she can conjure up. She is imaginative, we love it!


It was after bedtime and I found this little one hiding in my room with a marker in hand. Ah!! It seriously took a few days for it to all fade.


She is imaginative.
She has one happy and feisty attitude all within a minute's span!
She hits (we are working on that one).
She can count to 20, give or take a few.
She was potty trained, until she decided it was too much work and now refuses (she does still go poo poo in the potty every time).
Her best friend in the whole world is her big brother.
She her favorite food is chocolate, close second are peas and corn.
She loves chapstick.
She is the MeSsIeSt eater!
She loves to jump off the couch onto the bean bag.
She loves books.
She makes the funniest voice impressions of objects or people!
She makes us laugh.
The most precious thing she owns is her blankie.
She loves baby dolls and cars.
She points her finger when she's angry.
She has the "Phister" scowl.
She likes kitty cats.
She likes to play Hungry Hungry Hippos.
She loves to play/fight with her cousins.
Her favorite fruit is a banana.
She can recite the alphabet and knows all her letters by sight.
She nods her head and says things very matter of factly (like her Mommy).

Quotes:

"Oh that's my favorite color!" applies to all colors.

Any time she puts a dress or skirt on she will twirl around saying, "Oh I can spin like a princess!"

(While standing on a stool in front of the toilet) "I want to go pee pee like a boy."

She was walking down the stairs with her Hello Kitty rain boots and fell. Me, "Whoa, are you ok Sissy?" Quoi, "Yeah, I fell on my cute boots!"

She says "last day" when talking about yesterday.

1 comments:

heidijogoody said...

She is such a cutie. I have similar picture of my girls in a pile of books and toys! Silly girls