Friday, October 21, 2011

Lincoln

Our Boy:




He loves school and everything about school!
He can count to 100+
He gets dressed all on his own. (sometimes a few times a day)
He is starting to sound out letters in words.
His favorite show is The Backyardigans.
He bawls if Daddy leaves the house without giving him a hug and a smooch.
He does not like veggies, except for carrots and spinach leaves.
He is a good helper and will clean up his own room.
He is such an emotional boy when he's exhausted.
He loves his teachers and at school and in nursery.
He is such a cuddler. He loves to be hugged, give smoochies, and just be close to Mommy and Daddy.
He can write his name.
Sequoia will always be his best friend.
He is just a happy child.

Quotes:

While saying a prayer with Daddy for bedtime one night (Mommy was gone), Lincoln prayed, "Please bless Grandmas and Grandpas, please bless Mom will come home safe... in a spaceship."

Lincoln talking to Quoi in the bath tub, "No Sissy, you don't have a pee pee." "Oh, I don't have a pee pee?" she asked. So I stepped in, "Well Sissy, yes you have a pee pee too, its just on the inside, and Lincoln's is on the outside." They repeated it a few times and life went on, so I thought. Now there have been multiple times when they've informed people that "Lincoln has an outside pee pee and Sissy has an inside pee pee." And its just randomly out of nowhere. Wonderful.

Lincoln brought be a picture of Mommy and Daddy in it and said, "Look what I found." I said, "Oh yeah, that's Mommy and Daddy." He shook his head and said, "No, that's Mommy," and then raised his fingers close to his face, wiggled them around and said, "and that's an UGLY MAN!" He said it so funny like it was yucky or something. I laughed so hard! Not because of what he said but how he said it. Mike loved it when we told him later!

Lincoln fell a few times one day and ended up with bruises. Mike was talking with him later that night and said, "You got some good ouchies today, huh?" Lincoln said, "No Dad! I got some bad ouchies!"

Lincoln: "Mom, can I have a baby in my belly?"
Mom: "No buddy, I'm sorry but only girls can have babies in their bellies, and only when they are bigger."
Lincoln: "Oh ok........ When I'm smaller I want to be in Sissy's belly."

Yesterday is "last day"

1 comments:

heidijogoody said...

Cute stuff. I love all the funny things he has been saying and doing