Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Phister Phamily Campout at Crystal HS

Our silly princess (pjs, bathing suit, and tutu with some crazy hair:)
Yet another Utah trip.  We came home from the wedding on Sunday, then me and the kids took off again on Friday to go to the Phister Reunion at Crystal Hot Springs.  It was actually ok going without Mike this time.  I thought it would be super crazy camping by myself, but my sister let us borrow her camper trailer and my family helped a lot with the kids.  We had a good time.  They love swimming!! It was a perfect place to be in high 90's weather and camping.  The water was wonderful. 

It was nice to get to see a lot of long lost cousins and meet their spouses/children.  We don't get together with that side of the family much.  It was fun to play games and all be together for a bit.

The kids fell a bunch of times on the concrete and scraped their knees pretty good.  Lincoln fell walking by Uncle Daniel and had some good battles wounds.  The lifeguard got him some bandaids and helped them.  After that, no more water for Linc.  I tried to convince him it was ok, but nope.  He would not get his knees wet.  So he sat in the shade for the rest of the time.  (Since the water has "natural salts" and stuff like that, I'm sure it would have burned to get back in anyway) He is such a cute kid.  I love him:)

Before he got hurt, Linc went down the big huge slide all by himself a few times!  (without my knowlegde of course) They both went down with everyone else too and loved it.  I couldn't play on the slide with baby in my belly.  Bummer. But I'm so glad the kids had a good time.  

Everyone together for a little program

I'm glad Grandma brought her swing:)
And of course the kids with their electronic devices.  No wonder camping was so easy;)
Cory & Anna (Quoia snuggled with Anna on her lap forever.  She loves her Aunt Anna.  She doesn't cuddle with me like that.)
Lara, Mark & cute Koy
Annica, Dan & Maxie:)
Grandpa relaxing



Snuggling on their bed.  I don't know why I switched them places later, becasue twice Sequoia fell off the bed in the middle of the night.  Whoops! I got to sleep with me the rest of the night:)
Back home with Daddy!  Its so funny.  Sequoia refuses to wear almost all of her clothes, unless its blue or her robot shirt.  She insists she's a boy.  But the only other things she will wear are super cute dress up clothes and tutus.  I love it.  So yes, sometimes when we go to the library she is either a boy or a beautiful princess.  At least she can dress herself:)




And this guy loves his super heros!  For Halloween he wants to be Ironman so he can have that costume as well.  I love dress up/super hero time! :)
I found this double stroller, a doll, a carseat carrier, and a princess crib for baby dolls at some yard sales.  Score!  She loves this.  And when we go on a walk, she gets to take her babies on walks with us.  I love it:)

1 comments:

heidijogoody said...

That sequoia cracks me up