Sunday, August 5, 2012

Our Hogle Zoo Day

While on our little vacation to Utah, the kids and I went on a date to the Hogle Zoo.  It was so much fun.  I was so young the last time I was at the zoo I don't even remember.  So it was a new experience for all three of us.  They were so cute and so excited.  It was raining just a bit when we first showed up (we were like the 10th car there bright and early!), but it slowly died down to a perfect day.  I was actually grateful for the rain, it cut back a TON on the people there.  We left just as it was getting a bit crazy.  Now the kids want to go back so they can show their Daddy all the cool things too:)


Loved the carousel!!




This is one of my favorite pictures of them:)

We rode the train twice.  It was super fun!













I'm thinking that the giraffes where their favorite animal to see.




I love how socialable this boy is!









When we got back to Annie's house, G & G Goodman just arrived!  Annie and her family went camping for the night, so we got to hang out with the grandparents at her house.  It was fun for the kids to get some time with them.  They took us to the movie, Brave.  Oh my, did I BAWL in that one!  Loved it.  We had a good time with them (:
And this is just a quick pic of my two boys we brought to the movies;)
This girl is something else!

1 comments:

heidijogoody said...

Looks like you guys had more fun then we did when we went