Monday, September 10, 2012

Soccer!

Lincoln started soccer!  It's been SO much fun to watch him play!  That age group is so cute. He is actually doing pretty well.  I even got a goal he made on video!  He is so happy. His first game was the day we got home from our reunion. 

(We were actually on our drive home from Yellowstone when we passed a sign for Riverton.  And out of the blue, we decided to extend our little family vacation just one more night and stayed at the Hampton in Riverton.  I tried to enjoy every single minute of reading my book in bed, knowing the crazy we were going home to.  It was worth it:)  We got to take the kids swimming, I got to watch HGTV and read my book.  What a nice last night.  I don't plan on going anywhere now till after Baby Girl is born.)

He has 7 or 8 games all together, Tues and Thurs nights.

#5!