Monday, January 28, 2013

Lincoln


 
~Oh Lincoln, you are such a wonderful big brother!! We love you so much.
~He has a sweet personality and is super friendly.
~I do have to ask him more than once to do something, but he'll get the job done in time.
~He wishes he could have a dog, but that will have to be way in the future.
~His favorite color is dark blue.
~He does NOT usually like to have his hair done. I can make a trade with him, I pick out his clothes, no hair do that day and the other way around. We are both happy:)
~The next day after we had a babysitter over, I asked him what they did. He said he was acting silly so she had him sit on the couch for 5 minutes to calm down. Then he said time was up, he jumped up, pulled his pants down, and stuck her butt out at her!!  AHH!!!  I was mortified!  One that he even says "butt" and especially that my sweet boy is MOONING people!  What am I going to do??
~Last year when I picked him up from school one day, the teacher informed me that he'd been telling her that I spanked him with a hammer. Wow.
~He was crying my name just a couple nights ago so I went in his room. He said the Yoda's eyes on the Yoda poster above his bed were scary and were watching him. He was freaked out:(
~Last week when I picked him up from school his teacher and Linc told me about a dream he'd had the night before. He dreamed that I was pregnant with a baby boy and when I was having him, I died. The baby boy was ok, but I was watching him from heaven. Oh My Sad!! I was trying so hard not to cry while he was telling me. I can't believe he dreamed that.  Now it seriously makes me slightly nervous to have a boy!
~About a year ago (I found a paper I'd wrote things down on) ... my favorite sayings of his: "it's darkin..."  "I'm sorry Sissy... but I didn't."  "All the leaves are gone, its only sticks left." "Oh, I'm kidding."  While saying a prayer with me while Daddy was sleeping from doing a job... "Thank you for Daddy, that he can be home, and get some rest so he can play Star War Legos with me.."
~He is so excited to start Kindergarten in the fall!!
~His favorite thing to eat is a peanut butter and honey sandwich.
~He LOVES to play IPad games and Star War Legos with his Daddy.
~His favorite things in the world: his Dad, blue blanket, & his sisters.
~He is still saving his money for Skylander Giants.  He puts away the silverware and a few other things around the house to earn quarters. We are pretty impressed with this guy:)

1 comments:

heidijogoody said...

I was laughing at some of the things he comes up with, like you spanking him with a hammer.. where do they come up with these things! He seems like such a fun boy