Sunday, June 9, 2013

Pictures From My Phone


My chubby little one.
She just loves her Grandma Susan:)
For retirement, some work friends of Gary's wanted to take his whole family out for dinner. It was yummy. Of course we had Aurora with us (the kids were with their babysitter Natalie), so I didn't get to relax as much as I would have liked. But it was fun to go out with Grandma and Grandpa.



Sequoia is so much fun! She's always doing something with her own style.

Her nose seriously looks like Unlce Daniel's!



Since Ty and Rachel have moved to San Diego, they've been able to come visit more often. Hopefully we will be able to make it out there soon!!






She loves to play the piano and try to figure out the notes. Hopefully one day I can get her into piano lessons (and a dance class, she really wants to dance).
Lincoln and Sequoia love to play with their Super Heroes!

0 comments: