Tuesday, October 8, 2013

ER Visit, Halloween, and Peter Pan

And this is what turned out from Lincoln's puking episodes...
I had to keep him home a couple days from school. After a while he was getting so dehydrated and tired. I went to get him out of bed to drink something and he could barely move. So I called the Dr's office and told him he had only peed twice in the last two days so he was pretty much dehydrated. So they told me to call the Instacare. They said they don't do IVs and to send him to the ER. I called my Dr office back to check with them. They also said because of his age, take him to the ER. Blah. I was not excited. And it was pretty much an expensive bed to drink some juice and eat some popsicles. 

But thanks to Grandma Great for taking the girls so I could take that little cutie in to the hospital. (Mike was on his way home from San Diego visiting Ty, but he wouldn't have made it in time). And of course, when I asked Grandma to keep the girls and what was going on with Lincoln, she told me a story of a family she knew when she was a young mom. Their little child was super hydrated and they didn't take them to the Dr till it was too late. On their way to the Dr, the child had died. So of course I was so happy about our situation;) I love Grandma Great and all her fun stories. We've got a few really good ones now.

He is feeling much better. He had to miss another day of school and was pretty weak the rest of the week, but he's good now.
Lincoln spelled out his name with tooth picks.
These two had a lot of fun. I'm pretty sure Sequoia spelled her name too, but I didn't get a picture:(
She loves playing in Grandma's backyard:)
I love that these two munchkins love to paint.He painted his gun black, blue, and red then decided that it would be best all black, his most most most favorite color;-)
Wahoo! Just can't get enough of our binky baby!!
Auri first time sucking on a sucker:)
I just love this beautiful little face.
Love her cute little pucker up face and Halloween Tutu.
And she loves the dirt!
Lincoln and his AWESOME homemade costume. He rocked it! I thought it was so cool of him to want to make his own costume and not have to buy the coolest thing at the time. He worked really hard and made this a month early. I love this little man right here!!  So many teachers and kids commented on it and said he did a great job.
Sequoia and Lincoln got to go with Grandma and Grandpa to Peter Pan (I'm thinking that Tragon and Damon went as well). These two were so stinkin cute and so excited to get to go. And Grandma said they were super good and sat still very well. Yeah! 
I absolutely LOVE Quoi's white jacket. They were darling:)

0 comments: