Wednesday, January 1, 2014

January Is Always The Best For New Beginnings

Oh my. I'm so sad it's been six months of life I've missed on here. I LOVE looking back at the books I've made and see all we've done. I will do my best to finish out last year the best I can. I'm especially sad for Aurora. She is almost a big girl and I've missed writing down so much of her first year. (Please know I love you so much baby girl!)
To start out our new year, we moved into the townhome we are renting on January 1st! I love it so much. At first I thought it would be super small for our family, but I was so wrong. It is absolutely perfect. It's a 2 story, 3 bed (huge master), 2.5 bath, 2 car garage house. The houses are VERY close to each other in the neighborhood and kids are everywhere on our private street, but I don't go outside much so it doesn't matter much to me. I'm all about the inside and it's just perfect. It's already been 3 weeks today that we've moved in and I still can't park in the garage. Gr! It's taking me so long to get every single thing in order. I've already gotten rid of a ton of stuff. (Of course most of it is stuff Mike questioned if we needed before leaving Casper. I insisted so we moved it all here, and NOW I'm thinking I could live without it. Whoops!) But seriously, I feel better decluttering my life and house! It will probably take a few more weeks at the pace I'm on, but I'll get there! I miss having extra time and reading a book!
I'm made some good friends here in the neighborhood and from around town since we've been down here. I like the new ward we are in right now. I already feel at home and peaceful. I love the quiet time I have again with my three little babies. They are so dang cute and happy. I'm so happy I am their Mommy. We moved right by the store. It takes Mike 4 minutes WALKING to the store! I love living right next to it. I love seeing Mike a little bit more and having my little family of five.
I love living by our family! It's been so much fun to get to know Annie. She is one of my four friends I've made down here. We get to get together, let the cousins play, and just chat and chat. My favorite thing to do:) We've been closer to Stevey with the store and seeing him all the time at Grandma's and getting to know the girls and Kim better. I love it. I love having family as friends. They are really all we need in life right? :) Ty and Rachel live in San Diego and come visit about every other month with cute Ada. (I want to go there SO bad soon!) It was a wonderful experience to get to live with Gary and Susan. I always swore to Mike that we would never live with either of our parents. Well after 8 months, I got to eat my words. And really, it was fun! It was great to have the kids get to know their grandparents, I got to play Canasta way more than I ever would only living with Mike;), and we know now Gary and Susan would do anything for us. Let us eat their food, trash their house, let children run wild and crazy and be woken up by them in the middle of the night, and never have any privacy. Sheesh, that is true love right there! And we even all still like each other:)
I'm learning that life is never what I expect, people are crazy, and it seems like I'm never ever DONE with anything. But I'm pretty happy. One day at a time.

1 comments:

heidijogoody said...

I've been bad too! Heres to being better :)