Thursday, January 30, 2014

Scattered Memories

Lincoln being cute while we wait in the doctor's office.
Grandma and Grandpa Phister came to visit!! We love being with them! Thanks for driving all the way. We love you.
Classic Aurora's face while "playing" with other babies. Mya is our friend across the street. It's fun to have a little one Auri's age she can play with sometimes.
This girl is a playdough queen!
We had to get a new mattress when we moved in here because our old one's in Casper didn't fit in the moving truck and sold them there. So we upgraded to a King (which by the way is sometimes too big, Mike seems so far away now!).  And so darn, I just had to buy a new bedspread for it. I love it! And I finally got to hang my "head board" pieces I made a few years ago. Yay!

Quoi got an awesome shiner! (At the moment I can't recall what happened:/)
My Winter Ladder Kit
 Creative Babies:)
Juli and Colby's Christmas present

0 comments: