Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Big Hero SEVEN!!

Happy Birthday Lincoln! We were going to be out of town during the Christmas break, so we had Lincoln's party a bit early. Seriously, easiest birthday party yet! And since he only invited a handful of friends, it was actually a cheaper party! We went to see Big Hero 6. They were all amazing. I had a bunch of looks from people saying "you are brave with all those kids" looks, but I would trade all these cute kids for one Aurora at the movies any day! (She stayed home with a babysitter, I would not have survived.)

Lincoln's friends: Logan, Brecken, Ty, Quoia, and Damon. Ty got Lincoln an awesome MARS robot he loved. I took them out for 50 cent ice cream cones, then dropped them off on the way home. It was a perfect day. I'm loving my seven year old boy!!

0 comments: