Friday, December 19, 2014

Our Little Rudolph

~I love it when these three are holding still and being good. I know they are watching a movie and it's destroying their brain cells, but I'll take what I can get! (And yes, Auri is nakey again.)
~Awe, me and my garage. I wish I would have taken a picture of the garage a couple hours after this one, because it went straight back to this within the week. My wonderful friend Kaymi came over in the wee hours of the night and helped me clean out my garage. 
~I was able to go see Sequoia sing at school today. She was so darling was Rudolph. I love that girl!! Lincoln was too far away to get a good picture, but he was cute singing with his class too:)
~Aurora LOVES Mickey and Minnie. She is collecting all the Clubhouse dolls. Her little smile is to die for.

0 comments: