Monday, June 19, 2017

Nana's Family Reunion in our Camper Van

Here are some lovely/some not so lovely pictures of our fun adventures on the family reunion. Of course Lincoln threw up, all over. I swear that cute little guy can't go anywhere without getting sick. Poor boy. He did really good trying to get it OUTSIDE the van. My wonderful sister Anna helped me clean it up. But dang we are in love with our Camper Van. It was perfect.

Grandpa took us on a "walk" that ended up being 2 miles. Hahaha! No water with us. The kids were so tired by the time we made it back, but dang was it worth it. It was so beautiful to see out off the mountain and for my kids to get out in nature. The kids then rode horses and loved it. I would have loved it too if McCoy hadn't stepped on my foot. Blah. (I'm scared of horses!) 

We pretty much just sat around chatting. The kids run and playing and climbed trees. Aurora was in doggie heaven with all the dogs surrounding her. She loved on every single one of them. Other than Lincoln getting sick and barfed a bunch of times, it was a fabulous weekend. And I was so happy to be with my babies again; I was just in heaven. (I guess it would have been heaven with Mike too.)

On the way home I pulled over and we checked out the beautiful waterfall in Ogden Canyon. I've always loved that waterfall, especially when it's all frozen and crystalized in the winter time. I let the kids eat at McDonalds for quite a while. We used their digital ordering for the first time and they were so excited to get baby Beany Boo's with the kids meal. The drive home was nice and peaceful. I rented 2 movies for them to watch on the way home. It was awesome. 

The best part of it all was Mike and his parents got home 30 minutes after us. I could have hugged him forever. I missed him so much. I'm so happy my family is back together again and we get to be together FOREVER!!






















0 comments: