Monday, July 3, 2017

Our New House!!

We are building a house! We started this whole process back in February. They started the construction on the house April 20, and it will be finished July 6th! It has been an exciting and long four and a half months. We will still be considered living in St George, but it's the southern most part of it. We are a half mile from the Arizona border and 2 miles from the St George Airport. It's pretty much going to take us 15-20 minutes to get us to everything we need now. I'm bummed we won't be right down the street from our store, but I'm excited to live out in the middle of nowhere in peace and quiet. So far it's the only subdivision out here off Southern Parkway.

Our home is in Desert Canyons and the house is an Edward. It has 4 bedrooms (3 up, master suite down), 2.5 baths, 3 car garage, and a small yard right on the corner. I loved getting to pick out the colors and extra features. We didn't do a bunch of cosmetic upgrades. Eventually we'll do more with it. Either way, it's almost ours and I'm so excited! Four more days.







My wonderful friend Cyndi came out to check it out with us and her daughter Aaliyah.














1 comments:

Stephanie Dirks said...

YAY!!!! It looks GORGEOUS!!! I hope you were really able to move in on July 6th, and that the next posts will be the finished project. I love houses!!!!!