Friday, March 14, 2008

Grandma Susan!



I think this little poncho is just so cute! Mike's Aunt Diana made it for Linc (which by the way she has her own Lincoln). It has cute little soccer ball buttons on the front! We just love it! And luckily since it's still snowing away today (3/15/07) he can still wear it for a while.


Grandma Susan came and stayed with us this past week! It was so much fun to have her around. She played and played with Linc the whole time. I was beginning to feel like I wasn't Lincoln's mommy anymore, but in the middle of the night, that was ok with me! She fed him, played w/him, cuddled and took naps w/him. It was super nice for me and Mike to get a break. Lincoln was one spoiled little baby! Now that it's just me and him again I feel so bad I don't get a chance to hold him as much. While Susan was here we just hung out and played games and stuff, but I also got lots done. We miss you Grandma!! It was sad to see you go...


Even while he's sleeping he still loves to suck on those darling little fingers

Grandma was so just so happy w/her grandbaby!


We hope Grandma comes back soon!! (Or even better we can go see them! We need the sun!!!)

Lincoln is getting so big! I'm sad to see him grow so fast, but it's been so much fun to watch the new little things he learns to do! He's been smiling so much and tries to move his tongue when you do it. He's not too fond of tummy time, but loves to be on his back and just kick. It's a bonus for us so we don't have to hold him all the time to keep him happy.

We even got to go out on a date w/some friends of ours while Grandma watched Linc.
(Melissa and Mark Atkinson) We watched Vantage Point. It was pretty cool for an action movie w/out a love story:)

"So Happy Together" :)


He's our chubby little bunny!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

He is so dang cute!!!! I can't wait to hold him and squish his little cheeks. Wow!

Becca said...

What a cute baby. I'm glad you are all doing so well. You can check out my blog to at trnlgolightly.blogspot.com. I hope to see you guys soon.

Becca