Friday, March 7, 2008

Lincoln


I kept talking about making a blog for so long, but I'm a procrastinator! So I'm just throwing a bunch of pictures and things together of us and Linc to get caught up. He is 2 months now and is 11 lbs. For a while he was gaining a lb a week, it was crazy! It is so fun to watch a baby grow. And I love that right now he is so lazy and sleeps all the time. I don't know what I would do if I had a "bad" baby! But luckily since the pregnancy and delivery were so easy, and he's such a cool baby now, I so want more! Anyways, here's some pictures of our little guy. I don't have any dates but there w/in the last 2 months. I'm not the most organized person...


A few days old








Nap time for the boys:)

He is 2 weeks old here. We were on our way home from St G surprising
Grandma and Grandpa Goodman.


Mommy and Linc


Linc went to Idaho to meet his Great Grandma Letham at Marlene's house.

4 Generations:)


It looks like Linc is crying all the time, but he just has clogged tear ducts.
It's not fun because he's been getting eye infections:(





I love it! Linc is starting to smile and it's so exciting! And NO he's not just pooping!!


Just yesterday; our baby is getting so big!











1 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the blog, love the pics, keep 'em coming! Isn't being a mom so much fun?!!!