Saturday, June 28, 2008

Hangin out cont...


Mike got to come home for a whole night! Yea! He actually came home with the idea he was going to get called out w/in the hour, but he made it till while he was at the shop the next day. It was fun to get to spend some time w/my sweetie:) He went to Colorado and hoping he'll be home Mon or Tues. He's such a good hard worker. We are so proud of you Mike for all you do for us... While he was sleeping Thursday evening after he got home, me and Lincoln went to my friend Lindsey's little girl's birthday party at a park here in town. It was fun to get out and play.

K, I don't know much about 2 year olds, but I'm sure they don't play w/barbie dolls yet. But I just couldn't help but get him! It's Robert (Patrick Dempsey) on Enchanted! I just loved it! (and of course I'm all Grey's lately, so I had to get Patrick!)

The birthday girl, Kadrie:)

Sweet little princess

My friend Toni and her little Grant and me and Linky (It was so windy! But of course I live in Wyoming, when is it not!)

Mom and Linc

It was Flaming Gorge Days this weekend. They had a parade, 5K run, concert, games, whatever. With everything going on I had a heck of a time finding someone to watch Lincoln; I had to work today. I finally found Meghan, a girl in my young womens. She watched him, then when she went to the parade, her mom did, then when she had to go to work, they walked him down to a friend of mine down the street, Melissa. Poor boy! Getting hauled around all over!

I started to think today that maybe I shouldn't be working and be a perm stay-at-home mom. But then I thought of the advantages. Lincoln gets to get out of the house away from Mommy and gets to play w/other adults, kids, babies, and puppies. I want him to like people and not be a mommas boy. And honestly I like to get out and do something for myself too. As long as he is in good hands, I will.

I found out that he loves dogs! He was giggling so hard when I picked him up today. It was so darn cute! He was crazy today! Just so excited and happy. He fell asleep so early tonight, probably wore himself out from being a spaz! He has slept through the night, minus 2 nights, since he was 3 months old, and still takes like 3 naps during the day. I love my sleepy little man!

Anyways, I am getting so excited for next weekend! I just really hope Mike can be off. It is his days off, but lately that doesn't matter. It's my fam reunion in Riverton, UT the 3rd and 4th. Then Mike's parents are coming later on the 4th from St G and we are bringing them home w/us. I just hope Mikey can come! But it's ok if it doesn't work out that way, as always and forever, I will still love you:)

Stinkin Lincoln
(K, poor kid now has a sad nickname! That's ok he can totally pull it off)

I love it; he just goes to town on his little toesies

HELLO!!
Oh yea! I feel so bad! Right before I took this picture, I accidentally dropped the camera on his tummy! I thought he was going to cry, but just kept smiling. You can't see it too well, but his tummy is red. Sorry Lincoln!!

K and while I have been sitting here typing away my friend, Brenn, came over and apologized for last minute but asked me to be the Primary Chorister for church tomorrow. It's just way funny because I said last week that is the one calling that I would not ever want! Scary!! (and of course teaching Gospel Doctrine) I said yes but am so so nervous now! I guess it helps that we only have about 10 kids in our ward in primary. Whatever, still scary!!


7 comments:

Toni said...

Lincoln just keeps getting cuter and cuter. He is such a chub. That party was fun! We need to go running again! P.S. thanks for the medicine! I am about ready to fall asleep right now, so it obviously works!

Bradley, DeAnna, Donovan, and Chamae said...

Look at those chubby legs!! They are starting to look like Donovan's. I don't blame you for wanting to work. I have been thinking a lot about getting a job too, but there just aren't many people out here I trust with my child. My sister in law Lenna and their "aunt" Joyce are the only ones I would let watch him for a whole day. It's hard to be a mom when there isn't a lot of family around for support.

Lindsay Cutler said...

Hey Raquel... we want to do another girls night. When is the next time you are heading down this direction?

P.S. I like Linc's nickname!!!

Unknown said...

I love that little STinkin Linkin :) Don't worry abour Primary, you'll do just fine I'm sure :)

Kim said...

He seriously is gettin so big and I just saw you guys not too long ago. You for sure need to make a trip out before christmas

heidijogoody said...

I think it is good for Linc to be with others while you work as well it is good for you to get out and work some. I think it helps with the sanity of being a full time mom. He is such a cutie though so I think whatever you are doing you are doing just great!

Bradley, DeAnna, Donovan, and Chamae said...

I forgot to comment on the doll. I love it and I am jealous! I want a McDreamy doll!