Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Hangin out

Mikey left again Tuesday morning and should be home tomorrow. Yeah! It's so exciting waiting for him to come home! I only work Mon and Sat this week. It's been so nice to get a lot done around the house. We don't even have children running around messing things up, yet somehow it is a disaster all the time! That's usually my life, cleaning. But I enjoy it so it's no big deal. When Mike leaves, Grey's Anatomy is my best friend. I get all the seasons at the library and watch them. I love it! My mom bought the game Grey's Ana. and I played w/the twins last week. It was so much fun! Yes, I'm lame.

Me and Linc went to the Child Dev Center for some more PT yesterday. He is doing much better. His head still looks bad to me, but she says it's looking good. His neck is not tight anymore. He has full range of motion w/his sweet little head. Yeah! At least we're doing something right! Yesterday evening I took Linc w/me and we headed to the Green Belt w/my friend Toni. Green River has a lot of running trails all over town and it is a section of one that runs along the river. We ran a little over 3 miles. Nice way to start out. I am so darn sore! I do Taebo (yes, again, I am lame), but I haven't ran in over 2 years! And it's dang hard w/a stroller. Hopefully I can keep it up. When Mike is in town he is so good about getting up way early and going to the gym. Then sometimes he'll even go back later that same day after work w/his friends and play racquetball. He's so good; I'm trying to keep up w/him!

I watched my friend Lindsey's kids today. She made me dinner and then we did a tradesies and she kept Lincoln for me while I went and played w/bows and arrows w/the young women. It was alright. I broke a bow and it snapped on my hand. Ouch! I'm just up still and trying to get things done for Mike tomorrow. And thought I'd chat a bit:)

I sneaked into Linc's room and got a quick pic of him. This is my favorite time of day. I love to just stand there by his crib and watch him. He's such a sweet little boy:)

5 comments:

Bradley, DeAnna, Donovan, and Chamae said...

He is a sweet little boy. I still sneak into Donovan's room and watch him sleep, he almost seems like a different baby when he's sleeping because he usually can't sit still! That is awesome that you are running again, I used to run with Donovan, but it was getting really annoying with the stroller. Now I go in the evening when Brad is home and Donovan is asleep, this way I can go longer without getting tired so quickly!!

Nicole said...

Hey Raquel. Kara told me you had a blog. Your little boy is so cute! I can't believe he's so big already. Last time I saw you, you were just starting to show! Hope everything is going good for you!

Unknown said...

I can't wait to have this baby and start running and working out harder again. I already miss you guys and can't wait until Christmas to see you all, unless you decide to brave the trip to Oklahoma :) We'd love to see you, I hear that we actually have a pretty decent zoo although we haven't been yet. Love ya!

heidijogoody said...

Aren't kids so cute when they are sleeping. so peaceful and sweet

Marlene said...

I have so many pictures of my girls sleeping. Scott makes fun of me but it do it anyway. I need the reminder sometimes that they are sweet and cute, and not always fiesty!