Wednesday, October 29, 2008

K so I'm sitting in sacrament meeting with Linc trying to hold him still, and all the sudden Mike sat by me! Yeah! He's home! I was so happy. Lucky him we were at church and he didn't get a whole bunch of smooches! I think he planned it;) I always love having him here and around. He's been so good with Linc already, getting up in the morning with him and letting me sleep in for a bit. Such a sweetie!

I had yesterday and have today off, wahoo! It's so much fun to be at home get to play with this cute little guy. And get this house clean! It's a never ending job.

5 comments:

heidijogoody said...

What a nice surprise!

Marlene said...

I saw him come in but just assumed he was running late. What a surprise for you! I'm glad that he's helping more now. Sleeping in make me feel human, and not a zombie.

Heidi said...

What a nice suprise Im sure!! Thats good that he is being so helpful! Those are the kinds of husbands we LOVE!!

Tosha G said...

what a great surprise, I can't believe he didn't tell you

Toni said...

Oh how cute. I didn't realize he had just come in! It did seem like you guys were pretty cuddly though! Ha ha! I think it's pretty romantic!