Thursday, February 19, 2009

Girly girl!!!


Good morning Mommy:)


Well, well! Its been freakin forever! We've just got so much going on I don't take the time to sit down and write about it. It was fun to have Mike home. He's actually been home quite a bit the past 2 weeks. I think he went on only one job for a few days. He also got to go to Utah with us and find out about the little girl:) That is always my favorite one with him. It was funny because he was going to go on a job and then not going to go on the job 5 different times until they finally decided they didn't need him and he got to go with us. Speaking of Mikey, I came home from work tonight to a perfectly clean house. Spider webs, swept, mopped, vacuum, all the laundry done, the works... It was wonderful! Thanks so much Mikey, and Linc for being so good letting him do it. Oh and it was so cute! After being with Daddy all day long, when he left to go play soccer tonight, Lincoln started crying for him and running after him as he was leaving. I loved it! He sure loves his Daddy:)

Lincoln was sick the weekend before last (that's why we've been so busy). We just finished up with his antibiotics today. He had been coughing, and puking because of the coughing, raspy voice, very runny nose and all that fun stuff. I found out that one of his play friends he'd been around had tonsilitis. Great. So we took him into the Instacare in RS and sure enough! He was not feeling good at all and still contagious on Monday so I called in to work. I felt bad, but what do ya do?! I called my mom and she came out to be with us (and in some yucky weather, thanks so much Mom!) It was so nice to have her around, it was also while Mike was gone, so it was perfect timing. I went to work Tues and Grandma watched the little man. I really appreciated it, and I'm sure he loved having Grandma around. Where we live Linc doesn't get to see either sets of grandparents much, so we'll take all the time we can get! He is doing much better now, yea!

He was having fun playing with Grandma


Linc is learning so much, I love this age! Everyday, and pretty much every time he's with his dad there is something new. Hes getting to be a pro at walking now and is so proud of himself. He makes the cutest animal noises, but he just wont do it on camera or for other people. He can fake sneeze, so cute! I'll have to get some stuff on camera for the grandparents. What a silly kid, we sure love him!

He loves boxes. He'll get into my kitchen drawers and play with measuring cups and all kinds of things he can reach. I usually end up finding them in the craziest places.


Ty got snuck a pic of him sleeping at their house, of course, another sleeping pic. That's when you love your child the most:)


Grandma Goodman loves that Linc plays Peek-a-boo so I thought Id get a video for her


And Grandma Phister taught Linc where his eyes and nose are. It so cute! And sorry this videos are so noisy; we were driving.

Mike has been playing a lot of soccer lately. I'm not sure if I mentioned earlier, he plays soccer with the high school kids at the school every Mon and Wed night and sometimes Thurs. He also got to play indoor with the twins when we went to Ogden. That was fun. Its been really good for him to get to play. I feel so bad that they don't have any leagues and stuff going on here. But the high school stuff has been really good.

Some of my friends had an 80s night party. It was super fun. Out of 19 girls, only like 7 of us dressed up. We went out to eat at Don Pedros, which of course we got plenty of stares, and then went to a friends to play rock band and hang out and chat. Of course lame me, I was the first to leave with Bonnie following behind. We both had to work and I was already way tired! But it was a good night. Mike has been awesome this week! He's been with Linc while I worked, went out playing with friends, young womens, and tomorrow night I'm going to the movies with friends. What a sweetie! Its been a really good week.

It was a blast to get all crazy dressing up!

Silly! Some of the girls went home and changed before we got pics, they looked really good too!


Oh yeah, so now that we know its a girl, I've been none stop thinking of girl names. I've really liked Avery, which is still top, but want to think of some more. Today at work we were thinking and someone came up with Jetta (Lincoln, Pilot... my boys, cars...) and I love it! But we'll see! Any ideas??

7 comments:

heidijogoody said...

I bet it has been so fun to have Mike home and what a nice husband to clean your house all up for you. congrats again on the little girl in your belly. girls are much funner to shop for :)

Annica said...

Haha! Your retro outfit is so great! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I am really glad that you guys got to come out this week. It was fun to hang out and play with your cute little baby! I can't wait to see your cute little girl!

Unknown said...

those pictures of lincoln are adorable and the videos... by the way i play soccer with mike at the high school some nights and i had no idea that was your husband... and funny story last time i went and played i was going to ask him if he was a senior this year because he was really good. i am so glad i didn't that would have been embarressing!

Toni said...

Your 80's party pics turned out way better than mine. We all looked like lopsided them. I had to crop off the bottom. Wasn't it so fun? Congrats on the girl too! That is going to be so much fun!

Unknown said...

I am so excited that you are having a girl!! They are so much fun:) You will see in a few months! By the way, you do not look pregnant at all. No fair! And that was a pretty funny retro outfit. Everytime I check your blog I always laugh:)

Unknown said...

Oh and I love the name Avery!

Annalee Phister said...

Wow Quel! Where'd you get the pants? ha ha! They're sweet! And I LOVE Avery and Jetta so either one would be way cute! I'm so excited!