Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Mikey is home! Wahoo!!!!


Lincoln loves pillows and blankets! He wont cuddle with me, but he'll cuddle with a soft fuzzy blankie.

Yeah! We are having so much fun having Daddy around with us. We are very lazy, but its worth it:) My stress level has definitely gone down a bunch. I think Sunday right before we went to pick him up at the airport in SLC was the worst with Linc. He just cried and cried. Everyone kept giving me advice or giving hints of what I should do with him, which I'm sure they all mean well, but LEAVE ME ALONE! I'm already about to cry because I just wish Mike were with us, Linc wont stop screaming, and I had to teach in young womens. It was an awful beginning of the day. (So just a few weeks ago they released all the advisors/teachers in YW because we have 31/2 active girls, but now that means I teach every 3 weeks and do and the activities and personal progresss stuff. Its fun, but I'm just really grateful I only work 2 days/week now. Its a busy time.) Anyways, I know I sound so rude, but I was about to freak out at church. I really look up to some friends of mine who have multiple children, I've never seen their husbands at church, and they still come every Sunday.

So me and Linc picked up Mikey at about 3:30 at the airport. Yeah! Its wonderful. Now when Mike leaves for like 3 days at a time, it will be a breeze! (I hope.) Linc was so good in the car too! I was so so grateful for that! I know he really missed Mike. He was giggling so much after Mike got in the car.

We are back to normal life for a least a week. Its so nice. We are going to go see the third Underworld today and I'm so excited! Oh, and I figured out why Linc was such a crabby bum. His two teeth by the front teeth are poking out, a top molar is already poking out and all swollen, and a molar on the bottom is just about to break out. Poor boy!

Oh and I forgot, I took him to the Dr for his well baby check-up on Friday. He is 29" (25%), 20.7lbs (25%), and I always forget what his head is but its in the 75%-90%. Small little boy with a big head, what a cutie! He is doing better at walking too. Hes very hesitant and slow, but does well and loves it. I sure love his smile; he's a keeper:)

Oh, and one more thing. So before Mike got home I couldn't wait anymore, so I watched the sonogram while I was on the phone with him. I have no idea! I swear, I saw a boy and a girl. When she was doing it, the midwife said she had a "hunch." So... we are just going to wait even longer for the next apt on the 17th. I am going crazy, but I want to be sure what it is before I start buying a whole bunch of new crap for a girl and find out later, oops, a boy.

9 comments:

heidijogoody said...

I guess I will just have to continue to wait to find out what you are having dangit!

Annica said...

It's killing me! I just want to know so bad!!!

Mullins Family said...

ah man!! I thought you were going to tell us what you were having :(
Hey sorry about Church...... I wish I could help. (If you want it)Next time you need to teach I wouldn't mind taking Linc, but I dont want to step on your toes...YOUR THE MOM and you are doing awesome!! I was watching you sacrament and you guys were so cute :) Keep up the good work!!!!!

Kim said...

I bet it is so dang nice to have Mike home again. I dont like when steve is gone even for a day or two

Lindsay Cutler said...

Hey you! i hope its a GIRL!!! she would be so pretty! How have you been girl?

Unknown said...

thanks for adding us! sorry i couldn't go to the movie last night...

Cottam Family said...

As soon as you find out let me know! Love ya!

Crowther Clan said...

Hey guys you better let us know what your having. I am so excited for you guys. Hope all is good:)

Alicia and Jake said...

hey cute girl we went private so if u want to still view our blog email me at alicialang84@hotmail.com! thanks! your lil guy is adorable by the way!