Monday, September 7, 2009

Blessing Pictures

Here are some of the pictures we had taken of the kids. What a day! But luckily some of them turned out alright. I think I'll just stick to taking my own pics from now on. Not worth the craziness!

This picture was awesome. It tells the story of how picture day went. I'm surprised we got as many pics as we did.

And this was Koban's day, slept through it all. We were lucky to get him to peek his eyes for a few.







I love these two, they are my favorite!


This one makes me sad. Her bow is falling off! I had ordered this one for the family room and didn't notice the bow until we got them. Bummer!!

6 comments:

Annica said...

Those pictures are sooo cute!!! It was fun to see you this weekend.

heidijogoody said...

I think those are cute. I love her dress and that cute bow too!

Unknown said...

What cute pictures! I think they turned out great. You have such cute kids:)

Tosha G said...

the pictures are gorgeous. Your little Linc is so handsome. And Sequoia looks adorable in her dress. Good Job!

Cottam Family said...

They all turned out very cute!

Crowther Clan said...

SO cute!!! Their both growing up so fast. I better get to see you guys while your down. Call us anytime:)