Thursday, September 3, 2009

Just too good to be true


Sequoia was getting in her tummy time and Lincoln jumped by her and wanted to join in too:)

Obviously Mike was back home, I haven't updated for a while. He came home Saturday tonight and what do you know, he had to leave on a job today! I'm getting more and more excited for our Vegas time every day. He should be home, I hope!, by Wed or Thurs as of right now. We'll see!

Anyways! So Friday me and the kids made it down to Utah to go to Mike's cousin's, Jordan, wedding. It was in the Oquirrh Mt Temple, which is beautiful by the way! The sealing was also all in Spanish, it was a wonderful experience. (Esp after leaving some screaming children at my Aunt Julie's!) We got to spend some time with Annie and kids and a bunch of Mike's family. Gary and Susan came home with us and helped SO much with getting my house clean before Mike came home. (Thanks so much!)

Daddy got to bless Sequoia this past Sunday. She was so beautiful in her little white dress. I have the pictures that were taken of the kids, but I'll post them tomorrow or sometime soon. I loved her dress! Mike and I also got to give our talks as well. It was a crazy day! Lincoln also didn't stop screaming while we were up there, it was awesome! But its so nice to be done with that for a long time, I hope!

I loved having Mikey home. I sure missed that guy. It's a bummer he had to leave again so soon. I hope everything goes fast! It was fun to hang out with him and just relax with him. Can't wait to see you again sweetie!!

Grandpa having so much fun hanging out with the fam

2 comments:

Annica said...

Haha, give Alan a break! He did run 13 miles the day before! Anyway, sunday was really nice. I am glad that we got to come out there! Hope to see you this weekend at Bridger!

heidijogoody said...

The picture of the two on the boppies is so cute! I am excited to see the pictures of Sequoia in her blessing dress.