Sunday, January 30, 2011

Foreheads and Missing Daddy:)

Our sweet boy Linc hit his head in nursery today (we are thinking it was an old metal bar from a dust broom thing and when he bent down to pick something up, hit his head on the edge) They came and got me from Sunday School and told me Linc got hurt, so I'm thinking that he's got a boo boo and needs Mommy. Not until I came down the hall and saw everyone running around and talking about the first aid kit did I realize he was "hurt." His teachers were so cute. They said they wiped up all the blood (pretty good amount) and cleaned him up before they came to get me.

Melissa volunteered to keep Sequoia for me which was a huge help. Lincoln and I went to the YM president's house, he's an EMT, and he tried to glue it back together but it just wasn't working, bummer. So me and little man headed into Rock Springs to the ER and the Dr glued it together there. Linc was darling and of course adored by all. He was such a good boy. And it was so sweet when they put the glue on he called out for his Daddy:)

Such a handsome little guy

Before. Not a good pic, but I could totally see his skull! Awesome.

After. Big glob of glue now.

Mike came home for a day a half since the last job! Wahoo! We got a babysitter and had a date planned when he had to leave a couple days early last minute. Bummer. But... in the end the job pushed and he got to stay the night at our house and head out the next day. We still got somewhat of a date after 10pm. Nothing ever goes as planned for us, but it works:)

Thanks for working hard for us Mister Goodman! Hopefully you love seeing some random pics of your darling children.

I was getting ready for the day and left them alone for like 3 minutes and this is what I find. They got into the chocolate. Bums.

I know its fuzzy, but her smile is way too cute:)

Love this girl!!

Love this boy!!

Lately he's been into flipping food off his fork.



They love their monkeys and elephants.


The kids hanging out at the Elder's Quorum Wii Party. He loved getting to hold his baby sister.

Of course Grant wasn't too far away. Lincoln just loves him!

I loved looking up from chatting with friends to Lincoln running around the gym like this in front of everyone. No fear!

Quoia enjoying a day alone while Linc was at school. She loved riding her little horse around with her backpack and precious things in her basket.



Mommy and Linky

"Hi Daddy, I love you!"



"Turn around, turn around!"



"I love you, Daddy!"

3 comments:

Annica said...

Your kids are so cute! I love the Hello Kitty Pj's!

heidijogoody said...

oh man that ouchie doesn't look so fun! I hope it is healing up ok

Hilary said...

oh, poor Linc.