Saturday, January 1, 2011

Random Facts

Lincoln:
He is turning 3 in 2 days!!

While sitting reading a book with Daddy, a rainbow popped up. "Hi Rainbow! I'n Yincon! This my friend, Daddy."
If I ask him to do something he doesn't want to do he says, "Um, I say no..."
"No, I'n not Yincon, I'n Bubba."
He is constantly dropping things on the floor while at the dinner table, "Oops, I get it! I get it!" Just so he can get off his chair.
We are still working on potty training:/
He is BUSY BUSY BUSY.
He is doing better with Story Time at the library. He does eventually end up on the librarian's lap while she is reading to the kids, but he's holding still for at least 20 seconds at a time now!
I've heard him say a few times now at random moments, "The sky is falling! The sky is falling! Mommy, the sky is falling!" Love it!

Sequoia:
She loves to go pee pee in the potty (just not quite "trained" yet)

She is talking so much!
Anything Linc can do, I can do better. Anything Linc can do, I can do to! (So she thinks)

She loves her naptime/bedtime.
She loves monkey, elephant, binky, blankie, and bottle.

She already has a shoe fetish.
She also now drops things on the floor during meal time, "Oops, I get it!!"

I'm pretty sure her favorite thing ever is a BATH. This girl loves being in the water. It is the end of the world when I take her out.
She is such a happy little girl:)

There is nobody cooler in the whole word than her big brother.

Together:
A couple nights ago I left the dinner table for a couple minutes, when I got back the bowl full of 7 eggs of Egg Salad was gone! All I was left with were two messy munchkins with spoons in hand.
They split the nursery today. Linc and Quoi are no longer together. Not a good day. Lincoln got out of his room and into the hallway and asked me where "Sissy" was. She heard him through the door and cried and cried, even with me in the room. She was so sad she wasn't with him. When I came back later to get them, the leaders said they finally brought her in with Linc and she chilled right away. I don't know what we are going to do when Linc starts pre-school!

1 comments:

heidijogoody said...

Darling! Sounds like those two are already the best of friends