Friday, December 23, 2011

Family Pictures

We had a friend of a friend take our family pictures. Mike just happened to be home for the weekend, so I called her a day in advance and she said yes. Lucky! I wanted to do them outside, but since there was a snow storm during our little photo shoot, we did it in our house with my favorite chair. I really like how they turned out! (Even though out of 299 pictures, these are the ones the kids were good in, and not even all of these are. At least we got some personality in them as well:)













Just some extra goofy ones of the kids that weren't edited.




This one is just for you Uncle Steve. Thanks for Mike's wonderful birthday present, we cherish it:)

2 comments:

heidijogoody said...

Very cute! I think they turned out great.

Stephanie said...

The one with Linc with his mouth wide open reminds me of a Burrell Family picture taken 3 years ago. Caden was the ONLY one out of 20 people that didn't have a great smile. His mouth was wide open as well:) He was 7! Cute memories!