Saturday, December 24, 2011

Temple Square; Kimi and Tanner (:

Mike had to work over the Christmas Holiday so me and the kids packed up and went to Grandma and Grandpa Phisters. We had to leave a day early because a big storm was coming. So we got to spend a good 5 days playing. One of the nights we went to Temple Square in Salt Lake City. We rode the Trax there and back. It was so much fun. The kids loved it! They had so much fun running around and playing in their seats with Koban. And the temple was just beautiful! I loved watching the nativity and hearing about the Savior. It was a fun memory:)

Grandpa and Max

Aunt Kimi with the little ones:)



Love it!


Lincoln was so concerned with the "ouchies" on Jesus's hands and feet.

Sorry Kim and Tanner, I ruined your cute picture together!

Tanner proposed to Kimi!
We wish we would have seen it and had not been so impatient with all the people around and just walked away oblivious, but at least Anna stayed and got some pictures. Even by the time we all met up again so Kimi could tell us the big news by flashing her ring around, my Dad and I just walked away not even realizing. Anna had to chase us down the street and say, "Hey wait, you should come back and look at Kim's hand!" Whoops! We are excited for you Kimi! What a perfect place to get engaged (:





Koban and Nille


I LOVED the red lights!

Congratulations you two:)

Cory and Anna


It was SUPER late for my kids. Quoi just got passed around back and forth.
When Lincoln and Sequoia saw the temple for the first time that night, they wanted to go inside so bad. I told them they had to wait until they were older. A couple minutes later Sequoia says to me, "Ok, I'm older. Now can I go in?" I love little children (:

All of us. It was a miracle we had a gap in the crowd long enough to get the picture taken. It seriously reminded me of a General Conference weekend with all the people around. But it was worth it.

Cory and Anna

Kim's ring

My little sissies (:



Silly videos with the kids...if they work!!






It was after 9pm when we got back on the Trax for Ogden. It was such a wonderful time. The kids had so much fun that they both fell asleep on the train. Peaceful:) I'm so grateful I had to spend a special night with my family:)

1 comments:

heidijogoody said...

I bet it was so freezing at the lights! They look as beautiful as ever.