Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Baby Aurora Is Here!!

Our little girl has arrived!

November 13, 2012
7lbs 10oz, 1:45pm

She is one chunky little girlfriend.  Love her!!



Once we made it to the maternity floor and were settled, everyone came to meet her.  The kids were so cute!  (I have a super cute video of them coming in to see her for the first time, but it won't upload on here.  Bummer.)  They were so cute with her and so excited to hold her.

Grandma & Baby Aurora
 

Aurora got them both little gifts:)
 
Sequoia has amazed me!  Mike and I thought she would be a little more hesitant around her.  Nope!  She has been super helpful!  Changing diapers, bathing, holding and playing with her.  I love it!  She is a wonderful big sister.

Lincoln was too excited to wait to read his Star Wars book from Aurora.  (And I think with all the excitement and craziness with the baby, he wanted to snuggle with mom.)


He is a wonderful big brother:)
 
I think Koban was more adoring over her then the kids.  It was cute.
 
Our new little family:)
 
Daddy is the best diaper changer!  I think I changed her diaper once while we were in the hospital.  
 

Her awesome head!! Poor little girl!  She had a huge bruise for a week.



2 comments:

Stephanie Dirks said...

Her head looks so painful! Poor thing. She sure is a cutie. The post above this one with her laying on your mom makes her look EXACTLY like Sequoia! She sure is a pretty little thing. Man, you look amazing for just having a baby. Girls like you make girls like me CRAZY jealous. You are so beautiful!!!!!!! Wish I could hold your sweet bundle. Kiss her twice for me! Love ya, Raquel. You're the best!

heidijogoody said...

So glad she made it here safe and sound. Just beautiful