Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Welcome Home Little Sister (:

Mike, Auri and I came home to a wonderful surprise!  A big poster drawing with pictures and lots of gifts.  Oh how it is good to be home!  This is the shortest hospital stay we've had.  We went home the next evening.

It is so much fun having her in our home:)

Grandma's been exhausted watching the kids.  They look so cozy.


Her first little sponge bath.  She obviously loved it!

Quoi has become Mom's super little helper!  Thank you sweetie, it makes Mommy so happy!


She's becoming a pro diaper changer!
 




Loving my girls!!

Koban and Sequoia got along so well.  Yah!


Oh I'm so in love with this little girl!
 

Lincoln is more of the observer (I thought it would be opposite with the kids).  But he sure loves his baby sister too!

Aunt Tenille loving on baby:)
 



Since we came home a bit earlier than expected, they all went home a day early (Friday).  I really was sad to see them go.  Mom and Tenille cleaned so much and the kids had a blast with them. And they cooked so much, probably the thing I loved the most!  Cooking isn't my favorite thing in the world.  It was so nice to not have to worry about that. Even though I was sad to see them leave, it was nice to have a whole day of just our cute little family spending time together.  We love having this little girl in our home finally!! We all love you so much baby Auri:)

2 comments:

Christy said...

Seriously you have beautiful children!! That little girl is so stinkin cute it's ridiculous! I am so happy for you guys :) Your family is beautiful.

heidijogoody said...

She is so beautiful! It looks like she is already well loved