Wednesday, November 7, 2012

OB Visit

Went to the OB on Monday.  Dilated to a 3 and 50% effaced.  She is coming along!  The doctor said good luck getting to our induction date. We'll see now when Auri is ready to come!  I'm FINALLY getting excited to bring a new baby into our home.  The weeks before, freaking out and terrified!  

Lincoln was so cute yesterday.  He walked by the girls' room and said in a super high voice, "I'm getting so excited for my baby sister to get here!"  Then later on that day in the car he said, "I just want to see what she looks like!" Oh that boy makes me smile.  He is going to be a fantastic big brother.  Sequoia is excited as well, she is just silent in her excitement:) 

Auri, we are all so happy to see you soon!  (Whenever you choose that to be:)

2 comments:

heidijogoody said...

Cant wait to see pictures of her good luck with everything

Stephanie Dirks said...

Thanks! I can now look at it without exiting out one of the accounts, logging into the other, and then logging out again. This is much easier. Can't wait to see more pics of your sweet little princess!